Logmind is an innovative and dynamic start-up company based in Lausanne, Switzerland. The company develops a cloud-based log data analysis platform that automatically detects problems from the organization’s application and infrastructure log data, and helps IT teams from large organizations proactively identify and solve technical problems from their complex IT environment.
Logmind team has set itself a goal to bring their innovative technology and a new, more effective way of working to the heart of enterprise IT by transforming the currently tedious and manual work into a simple and fully automated process.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, great team-player but also an autonomous person with drive and passion, who has prior experience in enterprise sales.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop effective strategies for outbound prospecting
- Research and map prospective new accounts for outreach
- Emails, cold calls, and follow-ups to prospective customers
- Earning client appointments with decision-makers
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Deliver sales presentations and demonstrations
- Generate proposals and pricing tailored to customer use cases
- Manage negotiations and closing of contracts
- Having measurable weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline metrics to meet sales targets
Your qualification & competencies:
- Prior experience in B2B software or SaaS sales
- Bachelor's or preferably Master's degree in business administration, science, or a related field
- Experience with CRM software (Hubspot or Salesforce), lead generation and automation tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and at least one of the following languages: French, German
- Excellent negotiation skills based on value selling
- Being obsessed with making customers & prospects happy
- Creative, persistent, positive, and "never give up" mindset to reach objectives
- Basic technical skills required to understand customer requirements
Advantages working with us:
- Work with a friendly, kind, motivated, and talented multicultural team
- Unique career development and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to have a real impact and to make a difference for both customers and the internal team
- Work in a fast-growing and innovative start-up environment from the office in the EPFL innovation park
- Competitive compensation package
We offer both full-time and part-time positions based in Lausanne, Switzerland. Thus, you have to be eligible to work and live in Switzerland.
To apply, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.